When i can get married to another guy after the judgement

Situation : My name is Deepthi. I was married forcefully by blackmailing. V had a case in civil court to make my my marriage as a null n void and we won the case however opponent did not attend any of the hearings and he informed our family saying he vl not cum to court to attend case. Now after the judgment saying my marriage is voided, when I can get married newly. Do I need to wait or not.
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If there is no stay by the Higher Court on the judgment passed by Family Court then you can marry for second time.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

81 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers