How to get child custody with mutual consent

Situation : My wife's mother is the villain and she had been advicing my wife to live separate and now my wife into action. She has been torturing me and has been troubling since last two months. She had gone to her mother's home for a month without telling me and now she is asking me to come separate else she will file for divorce and domestic violence againt my family. She has ill treated my parents and never respected as she is equally earning and never spent a penny for family. I was the one who used to spend everything and i am just giving up now. I want child custody as i never got humiliated so much and she is never ready to listen to anyone and wants to do whatever her mom wishes. I only want to understand ways to get my child custody but dont want to separate kids from her. Please advice.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Please file Child Custody case and if interested your mother can file domestic violence case against her daughter-in-law as per latest Supreme Court Judgment.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


75 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers