My father is a gambler, what should i do

Situation : my father is a gambler and doesnt earn well, he has already sold one of our houses and lost all the money in gambling, and is planning to sell another house for it what should i do to stop it
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

First ask your mother to file a suit and get a stay order on selling such property. If you want you can file a complaint with police against your father.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


78 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers