What should I do?

Situation : Trial court have decided my family ( huf) property case, where two unmovable assets we're involved. One property which both parties agreed to be huf property , is in possession with my opposite party. Now we have applied for execution in court. But proceeding are held stating reason case prending in high court. We have also appealed in high court for other property, which we believe to be self acquired by my late father but declared wrongly by first appeal court as joint property. Now question is how to proceed in case for execution and or otherwise how to get possession of first property which lies in possession with my uncle?
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You must file execution petition if no appeal is preferred. The Court will appoint Court Commissioner and adjudicate the matter.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website. :p>

77 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers