Public road encroachment

Situation : My neighbour has encroached & built a hotel in approximately 20 feet of road (width 30 feet), say 30% of public road in a village in Andhra Pradesh is it a crime triable under Section 431 in The Indian Penal Code?
Related Topics : IPC
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may seek permission of the Advocate General of Andhra Pradesh and file PIL before High Court.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website. nt-->

75 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers