Hi sir , my name is parveen . my sister- in-law filled 498 ,dv act , 125 against our family.

Situation : my sister - in-law filled some cases against our family . in 125 crpc court gave order to give her 18000 rs .she is also earning . is there any way to decrease some maintainance ..plz tell ...
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can prefer revision and get the said maintenance reduced.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

78 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers