Land issue

Situation : We have a property at Hyderabad. In our layout our property is not mentioned as road, but on few layouts our house is marked on road. From past few years(13years)our colony president and few people in our colony back of us with their layouts. We have already placed status quo in court long back(10years). Can we reuse the same order to proceed further in this or what type of legal action should be taken. I'm looking for guidance from you, please help.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get rectification deed from the vendor or his legal heirs if possible or else file a suit for declaration showing the present boundaries.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

73 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers