What are the things to be done for transfer of ownership apart from mutation in Nagar nigam

Situation : There is an awas vikas house whose ownership is to be transferred based on a registered will. I have got the mutation done in Nagar Nigam and the name of the house owner in house tax has been changed. I need to know if I need to sell the house to someone, do i also need to get the name changed in awas vikas and get the mutation done there as well? (Since there is same process of gazette and all.. in awas vikas, just like nagar nigam)
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

It is not required mere change by mutation is enough followed by regular tax payments etc.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


162 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers