My previous company kept my notice period salary on hold. so, i want to know how can I recover that money legally from company?

Situation : I have worked 1.6 years in one company and I served the entire notice period without taking any leaves during the notice period and also got proper experience letter and relieving from that company. but the problem am facing is that, they are not paying my notice period salary ie., Full and final settlement. i was keep on sending mails to hr and finance teams but they are not responding on this. it's been 2 years I came out of the company but still am waiting for notice period salary. a
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may get issue a legal notice followed by a Civil suit or a representation before Labor Commissioner.


For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


79 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers