Solution for My father illegal affairs and and we are suffering from my father's behaviour with family members

Situation : Hello sir I have a issue with my father age of 57 and he is going to some marital affairs (p********** and illegal affairs) I want to speak up with my father as I am 24 years old if he does not want to ratify the thing.... If I want to go legally what are the consequences what my father face or the court will be giving any counselling to the situation..... Please give me some idea about this what are the consequences would my father face or make a simple solution for this. Thank you sir
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

It is within domain of your mother to take action against your father and not you. If your mother is agreeable then you may file complaint with police, domestic violence case with following reliefs.





  1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent No.1 to 3 as per law and extend  police protection to the deponent,


  1. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence  for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.


  1. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent No.1 to 3,


  1. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.


  1. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent No.1  as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,


  1. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent No.1  falsely filed Divorce Petition.


  1. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,


  1. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

76 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers