I need my salary which the company is committed to paying for me, already it's completed 6 months. How to get my salary.

Situation : I have worked for one company, within 15 days they terminated me, then the company mailed to me we will pay the salary for you. in that mail, the company said we will pay the amount in July 2018 till now I didn't receive a salary. I am sending mail also, the company still now they are not responding as of now.
Related Topics : Corporate Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may approach labor commissioner who will resolve the issue otherwise refer the matter to Industrial Tribunal under Section 12 of ID Act. Or you may get issue a legal notice and then file a recovery suit.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


152 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers