How can resolve face the below situation, please advice and help me?

Situation : I am a middle class house wife. i have free time so i thought this free time i will do online jobs that money will helps to my home. like i have applied online jobs. i got one job is online form filling for that they have provided agreement and i have given aadhar proof to them. They provided work to me unfortunately i am not able to completed that work. as per the bond they called and asked money to pay the company, what ever they mentioned in that bond extra amount they asked and i paid to them. again they called and asked advocate charges that also i paid. again they called and informed it's 11 months bond you have to pay bond break up charges that also i paid , again called asked closing file charges i paid that also. but i am scaring about them again they called and asked i can't pay to them and i have no money.that money also i took my friends for interest and paid to them and if did not paid these amount they said we will go for further legal proceed under sections on 73,74,75(i scared about them and paid to them, if said today i have no money tomorrow will pay, they said no you have only 30 mins time if you haven't pay will go for further proceed). Please help me.
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get issue a legal notice and resolve the issue and further you may lodge police complaint.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

75 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers