I need suggestion for property related issue ?

Situation : Hello, There was 250 gaj plot from which Me and another person bought 100 gaj and 150 gaj respectively. I have taken it with measurement from a property dealer from same property dealer other person also bought. After around 1 year of buying other person with 150 gaj property thought of doing measurement as he didn't done that at time of buying. Not he found total plot was not 250 gaj it was only 225 gaj and there is shortage of 25 gaj Both of our properties were bought from same property dealer. He is also restricting us to make any construction verbally. He is talking with owner to settle everything. I want to know if i start my construction of doing boundary then how much time will it take for other person with 150 gaj to stop me from construction to take stay order from court.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get a stay order from a Civil Court by filing suit for permanent injunction on the basis of documents you have.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

75 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers