How to deal with false molestation and house trespass case?

Situation : A woman neighbour has filed a false molestation case as well as house trespass case against me because we had a quarrel over neighbourhood issues in the past. I entered her house after she was not listening to me since the plumber on the terrace had instructed all residents to keep taps open to check for blockage in the water supply line. She refused to open the taps. I need to go abroad within a week for my job. Can police arrest me without evidence just based on her written complaint? Can I ask the court to quash my case within 2 days and ask the court to direct the woman and police to compensate me financially for wrongful arrest and arrest the woman for perjury? How many maximum hearings do I have to attend since I do not get enough leave to attend hearings and how long it will take for the court to dispose off my case approximately? What will be my total legal cost approximately? What is the time limit for filing molestation as well as house trespass FIR?
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have to go to High Court to get immediate stay on such proceedings and later it may be quashed entirely if you have merits in your case.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

86 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers