What to do when no evidence is available

Situation : I filed a case of physical molestation (no sexual) on me by a man in his car on road. However there are no human evidence available as no body was there. N also there is no scope of CCTV footage to be available as it's almost an year old story. In this case since no evidence is available the plea will be rejected ? Or anything else can be done ? Plz suggest.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Self version of the complainant is sufficient to proceed with such cases.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

78 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers