I got ex parte divorce in Dec -2018. What will happen to my fake 498 a case under dowry prohibition act 3 and 4

Situation : At present I got ex parte divorce my Wife run away to Canada putting false case against my family now what will happen to that false 498 a case as I got ex parte divorce
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may file discharge application in the Trial Court if charge sheet is filed or quashing petition before High Court to quash such criminal proceedings.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

74 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers