I am getting low salary in my district as compared to same Designation in other district even though appointed with same salry

Situation : Hello. I am Ravi Vaishnav I am from Rajnandgaon district chhattisgarh state. I am Currently working as a block data manager in government hospital at block level. I am a contractual employee under national health mission of govt. Scheme. I was appointed via the combined vacancy advertised in 2014 through merit base and skill test. Total 146 post were created at that time for a monthly fixed salary of 16500/-. In our department i.e. national health mission (NHM) our salry is decided by the "Rop" which includes all the budget distribution guidelines and information along with the Designation wise salry and increment if sanctioned. Normally we get increment 5% every year from 2nd year after joining. We suffered a provident fund related issue where the employeeer stopped our pf deduction and then add that 12% in the base salry than again started the pf deduction. At that time our salary get disturb in different districts. Here we get 21000 and some other district employees get more than us around 24-25000. We are in same Designation and recruited at same time then also getting different salry. Plz help if there is any legal way to get all my salry not paid to me
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

First approach the employer and his higher authorities and thereafter raise the issue with the High Court by filing a writ petition.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


79 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers