Now what should i do go court or in other medical board

Situation : Respected sir, I am writing this with disappointment. I was born in 1997 with a deep cleft palate and bilateral lip, had undergone six surgeries at different stages of my life. In the light of the surgical procedures performed on me over the years, my medical status says that i have an inherent deformity and a speech disability, leading to limitations in my capacity. When i applied for disibility certificate in sadar hospital hajipur vaishali. i was denied stating that same does not come under disibility criteria. PWD act 2016 paased by lokshabha.Criteria has been increased from7 to 21in which 'speech and language' category is clearly written although i was denied . I cannot even perform preliminary functions properly like breathing, eating, consumption of liquids and speech properly owing to the disability. Same case has been filled in bombey high court demanding certificate for petitioner Rahul girredy and court has ordered the authorities to issue him certificate. (Times of india 5 may 2009). Now i want to know that wheather deep cleft lip and palate comes under speech and language category or not. Can i apply for certificate in delhi as i am living in delh.
Related Topics : R T I
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can apply for the certificate and if they refuse then only the issue arise till then he must think only positive.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

89 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers