My sister -in -law filled two cases against her husband and including our family .dower case as well as d.v

Situation : In dowery case my sister-in -law and her family are not coming for their witness . two dates gone they failed to come in court. what can we do now ? is there any idea to dismiss the case in their absence or something else?plz tell ...
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If it is for evidence of the complainant then approach prosecutor to see that witnesses are summoned at the earliest and case may be closed at the earliest. Or you may approach High Court and seek time bound disposal by issuing directions to the concerned Court.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

80 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers