What does unready board means.

Situation : Actually we have shifted to another location. Years back we had taken money from a man. Later he bought many people and after two months we gave him.the money. It was 275000, and we gave him 300000 with interest and he had our cheque of 2,75000. He said he will return the cheque in 2 days. But did not. Later few months he deposited the cheque and it got bounced. And then later he put the case on the wrong court. And we did go every hearing. And then the case got disposed. And then again they transferred the case in another court saying that the first court was the wrong court. Now again we have received a warrant. I mean what's this
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Get certified copies of proceedings of the Court of both the Courts and approach senior advocate so that you can file quashing petition before High Court under Section 482 of Cr.P.C.


For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


103 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers