How to get passport with newspaper containing name change info is lost

Situation : On Nov-2013, my name was changed and it was published in the newspaper. I got Aadhar card with new name, but now unable to get passport. They are asking for the old newspaper and we have lost it. What to do?
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may approach concerned Newspaper office who published it and you can get a copy of old Newspaper.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


75 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers