NRI husband leaving wife in india saying finacial problems for more than 4 years and still prolonging

Situation : he is staying in dubai and leaving wife and son(4 years)in india by saying some financial problems. after she got pregnant he left her wife in india and still prolonging saying he has loans to pay. please tell us how shall we proceed further.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Get file maintenance case under Section 125 of Criminal Procedure Code and pray for interim maintenance.


164 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers