Purchasing resale property from person who has transferred GPA to someone else name

Situation : I am Purchasing resale property in noida extension and the owner is outside india, so he trnasfer GPA to his wife's father name and he is coming to sign Agrrement to sale , is this safe/legal ? and how will i verify that its not a fraud case.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers