Do I require to submit original papers of my house in the lower court when I filed a vacation suit against tenant

Situation : I filed the suit against tenant to vacate my house in Nov'16 as I need for my own use and tenant was not paying rent. Now cross examine is to be started. My lawyer says I have to deposit all original papers of the property in the court before cross examination begins. It is necessary or I can submit notarised papers in the court ?
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers