How I can get back my property once already registered as a gift.

Situation : In year 2001 I registered my property as a gift to my granddaughter how can I get back
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers