My niece minor abducted by married man legal help

Situation : Dear sir my niece 17years was abducted in December by married man that time FIR booked under 363IPC after 2days we tracked but till February police didn't produce in court even for minor also. Mean while we asked my niece Said they kidnapped like that but didnot tell any love like that anf in this month they both absconded from village. Now also police registered under ipc363 only. Her age is 17years and his age is 25 married and having wife and children and by relation they are brother and sister as per community point of view What should we do and how to take legal options for us and under which sections we have to file case on him and for my niece legal problems if my sister not accept her. What we do sir? In village cultures and customs are very problematic to my sister. Please help me sir and advise sir
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers