What action can be taken on a firm for not compensating me for my services?

Situation : Few months back i was working in a call center and worked there for 15 days because they fired me.i was terminated and told that i would get my compensation in a few days but that never happened as the HR told me that we donot compensate for terminated employees. My question is can i take an action against the firm or come to a settlement with them to pay me??
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers