How to face my situation

Situation : Actuly i working food delivery company.. recently i delivered on food product one girl. unfortunately that girl number will saved on my phone.night time i drop the mesg that girl and what in side msg mense "Madam your Eyes looking nyc" after i send this msg..that girl transfer my number wil he brother..that girl brother calling night time and abused me and using bad words.. i told sir plz give excuse and i ask apologize for send sms to that girl there after i delete that girl number.after 10Days he give compliant about this incident to my manager..but my mind thinking that girl go to any police station?? if that girl will give complaint about can solve this situvation..can you help me any one??? dont call me just drop Mail
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers