How to get property Khata transferred to my name ?

Situation : My mother was a retired bank employee, she owned a property in her name in Bangalore ,where we currently stay .she died last year.My father (paralyzed since 14 years, stays at an ashram),mentally disabled younger sister, and me ,her eldest daughters are the only legal heirs. I am the only breadwinner to my family as both my father and sister are incapacitate. I am a legal guardian to my sister as per National trust Act of the persons with disability. What are the required documents to transfer property Khata to my name ? What is the procedure to be followed to get the Khata transferred to my name?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers