I want know the Divorce procedure in India as we both are living together at Dubai and want to separate.

Situation :
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Client,

Your Divorce can be done under Divorce by Mutual consent as you said both the parties are willing to separate. But you need the separation of one year and then a petition for divorce may be present to the district court/Family Court by both the parties together on the ground that they have been living separately for a period of one year or more, that they have not been able to live together and that they have mutually agreed that the marriage should be dissolved.

But need to take care of Two Think

1) Both the parties should agree for Divorce.


2) One year Separation.

Take care and be in touch with LawyerNU


694 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers