What if she filed a case against me?

Situation : My ex-girlfriend which is a muslim girl i meet her on facebook and i am a hindu guy. I was trying to broke up from very start when i meet her first time, but she emotionally blackmailed me but i finally broke up with her and blocked her from everywhere. But she contacted one of my friend and ask him to force me to marry her. There were physical relations once or twice in us. Now she comes to my town from Kolkata and posting pics on facebook and threatening me that she will file a rape case against me or do suicide if i will not marry her. Please suggest what i can do in such situation. I am a government organization employee.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers