Father changing name effect on certificate of child answering 12th

Situation : If father changes his name and child in 12th Standard, he is in the process of answering his exams, does that affect the marks card issued to the child as the records of the child with college and university will have fathers old name and it will not be existing in records. What is the procedure to do the certificate legal of the child.
Related Topics : Documentation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers