Please help us we are very worried

Situation : Hello my name is - Andrea My boy friend was a 14 year old kid (Boy) and he kissed a neighbor girl who was10 or 9 as my other friend was challenging him that he cant do it I know it was a mistake that he did it and it happend before 2007 as it is more than 12 years now and he is 27 years old. Can the parent of the girl file a case against him now. Please let me know ,as we are afraid and my boy friend started to think more n more about this and we dont know what to do .We would appreciate any solution on this above.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers