Planning to Marry

Situation : Dear Sir, I'm Malaysian citizen girl. Status- Single My future husband is and Indian citizen and separated for almost 12 years and not legally divorce. Now we are planning to get marry. Could you please let us know what are the procedure to get marry legally for our situation. Thanks. Regards, Vimala
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers