How to get divorce ?

Situation : We had completed 2 Years to ur marriage but our marriage is not reach to physical relationship yet and my wife always say to me if you love me then why you cannot wait for me ? but after 3 month back i came to know that she had old affair with some one and that way she dont allow for physical relation. After 2 Year, i want Divorce, please guide.
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Client

If your marriage is registered under Hindu marriage act then as you discus. Even after two span of you marriage, if still your spouse not allowing any physical relation, then you can as for Divorce under the ground of Cruelty and you know about her ex-affaire.

This is much similar as..

A husband cannot ask his wife that he does not like her company, but she can or should stay with other members of the family in matrimonial home. Such an attitude is cruelty in itself on the part of the husband; Yudhishter Singh v. Sarita , AIR 2002 Raj 382.

For Further details and procedure you can contact me on LawyerNU.

669 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers