My Husband is not taking any responsibility of me and drop me at my father home around one year back, Can i ask for divorce ?

Situation : My Husband drop me at my father home around 1 year back and responding to me and my family, he is not taking responsibility as husband and even not talking with me, what to do ? can i ask for divorce ?
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Client,

Absolutely yes,

As you said, you have separated since last one year. So you can ask for divorce and entitle for maintance for last year and permanent alimony as per Hindu marrige Act, 1955.

For more details and court process contact me through LawyerNU.


351 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers