Regarding inheritance of agricultural land

Situation : Regarding provisions for change of land use (CLU) to Non Agricultural land (NA) 1) is it possible to get NA permission for a parcel of agricultural land, which has 2 concurring civil cases related to the right to 'title' and right to 'possession' among inheritors of the ancestral land? These cases are pending at their respective courts. 2) There are 5 pending 'RTS' cases in the revenue department at different levels....upto SSRD. These cases are pending at their respective courts. 3) one group of inheritors want the (CLU) to be changed to NA. Other group does not want CLU 4) Can the Collector give permission for CLU? despite the objection raised in civil courts and revenue courts? 5) Does it help to file an objection to CLU at RERA office? 6) If you are an expert in the topic, kindly let me know if it is possible to avail your service in Ahmedabad?
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Malleswaram, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Please consult civil advocate who is practicing in your State.

94 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers