Can any. Hsg Society member sell society space if they r paying muncipal tax but not in the plan

Situation : In our hsg soc a soc member is using additional soc space other than their actual area as per plan and also paying muncipal tax of thst space now they are off to sell their flat but with addition of that extra space which is illegal . What can society do to earsae of thst illegal structure and stop tge sale
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers