How to complain

Situation : My lawyer had colluded with the opposite party in my Legal Matters. Sir my lawyer is highly unprofessional & cheating me. Due to all this my case weakened day by day & i am still suffering a huge huge loss. I want to lodge complain against my lawyer. Please Please help me
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers