Will 800rs fraud misunderstanding count under police complain or fir

Situation : Someone has paid me 800 rs from other place and asked for a thing i went out of town late that night and lost all connections due to situation and network issues when i came back and contacted him he blocked me and he filed complain and got my paytm account blocked what shuld i do now now he is ready for taking case back can it be done
Related Topics : Cyber Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

It is a petty case and it can be taken back at any time.

156 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers