Harassment by boyfriend

Situation : Hi , i was in a relationship from my +2. He was a good person but later he changed a lot and he started commanding me and scolding and restricted me but I waited for him to get back to normal. But he didn't realized it and he started bettings and smoking then after 4 years of relationship i broken with him because of his evil thoughts . But he came to our home and he quarrelled with my parents for that . Then I got job and shifted to new place.i ts been 2 years but kept on messaging my friends for my details and he recently threatened my bestie and my brother . He has all those chats of ours when we were in relationship. I am afraid thay he will use those chats and he will spoil my life and he is threatening my friends and my brother also. What can I do? Can i get cybercrime help without revealing my details ? I can't even tell my parents about this they are old and they will panic as I am in different state. I just want to delete all those chats from messenger and contacts of my friends from hia mobile. So can I get help from cybercrime?
Related Topics : Cyber Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You can lodge police complaint and also with Cyber police.

153 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers