What to do if senior employee is trying to beat me ?

Situation : A senior employee tried to raise his hands on me.I avoided the situation and raised the complaint with the HR department. But they are deliberately trying to take his side and save him by saying these things happen sometimes. What can be done in this case?
Related Topics : Corporate Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Just file a complaint with police if you wish or directly file a complaint before Magistrate through advocate

373 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers