What I do.

Situation : Actually before 20 days I worked on a company in work duration I 'm talked a girl from 6 to 7 month. But due to some misunderstanding they terminated me file the case of sexual harassment of the girl. I 'm trying to contact to company director but they didn't give any ans of call or text.
Related Topics : Corporate Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Adv Kaustubh J Topale

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Get Anticipatory bail for sexual allegations
71 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers