How can I get

Situation : I am salaried person in private firm from last two year.I resign my self from that firm with 7 days notice in writing and acknowledge from Reception and telephonic discussion with director. That time director assured me getting all dues and salary and instruction to account section. But they not paid my last month salary and pick up the suggest what can I do?
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers