How to send legal notice to previous organization for providing incorrect information during background check by present employe

Situation : I was working at Msr it solution pvt Ltd and I was suffering from severe pain and was unable to continue my services and I resigned from that company and after chasing them got my release letter, after 2 months I joined another company and when background verification team went to that company HR started that i have forged my release letter and I have absconded where I havent and now I am asked to leave current organization, I would like to know penal ground on which I can sue my last organisation for giving false information knowingly. I would like to get advise and penal law so that I can hire a lawyer later on if needed I can share email conversation and releaving letter
Related Topics : Corporate Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Please consult any local advocate who will prepare and send.

168 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers