What is the procedure to file a complaint againt my ex mother in law(Indian Citizen)? I am US citizen. Below is my situation

Situation : I am a US citizen and divorced recently and my ex mother in law sent me harassing messages to my cell. I thought she didn't know this number. I have an app called truecaller which showed my ex mother in law's name. I want to make a complaint against it. It should not happen again.
Related Topics : Cyber Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

No.74, 1st Floor, 6th Cross, Malleswaram,, Bangalore 
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can make complaint to Indian police and also other concerned authorities.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

183 user found this answer helpful

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Yes you have relief under Indian Penal Code.You can lodged F.I.R. against her for threatening and abusing you which is publishable u/s 506 of I.P.C. For further help u can contact me through administrator.
204 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers