Passport Impounding- How to correct it

Situation : Dear Sir , I am Nilam , I made a passport by putting a wrong name as Mr X as my husband. I have got a show cause notice from Passport office that Passport will be revoked impounded. I want to respond to the letter and change the name instead of Mx as husband to my real Father. The notice is from RPO Bangalore. Nilam
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers