My husband wants to divorce,I do not want it. Is there any way to salvage my marriage legally?

Situation : In 2016, my husband decided not end our marriage as he had no 'feelings' for me. I tried counseling, but he refused to cooperate. I would like to try and save my marriage, but without his support, I can't do much.I have been married to him since 2011 and we separated in 2016. Until 2017 he supported me little bit financially by paying for some investments he made and once in a way giving me some money to meet my living expenses. In 2018 he withdrew all support except paying for 2 insurance policies.I had started a new business in 2015 with his knowledge . After separation, I asked him to help me out financially, he said he will do the best he can, but nothing happened. I am borrowing Money to make ends meet in business and in personal life. It's been 3 years of separation, I have given up, and I asked him to settle peacefully so that I can move forward in life. He has asked me to name my terms. I am concerned will 3 yrs of separation will be a problem legally for asking a settling amount? Also, I could not consummate our marriage as I felt unsafe from day one of our marriage due to his abusive nature, will that be a challenge for me to get justice legally? Please advise.
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers