What is the best solution to do to reject her claim legally?

Situation : My husband is late last year. He first got married in 2006 and get null and void order in 2007. He and me meets in 2012 . We get married . I have two kids now. After his death she claimed pension at the office with the help of my father in law and mother in law. OFFICE asked me for succession certificate and marriage certificate. I have not marriage certificate. I have order of his null and void marriage. What can legal rights of mine as per law Pls guide if u can
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.


Ohh this is complicated now and topic need to be discus in-depth to way out of this. So you can call us on 9766143432 for better understanding and clarity

127 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers