How can my family be safed from a fake case?

Situation : our neighbor who is not in terms with us has charged a fake case against my husband, father in law and mother in law that they had beaten his brother. According to police we had taken bail and this happened two weeks ago. After this he had again given a case against us stating that we had broken his wall and its fake
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers